NEXT MATCH : Serie A Italia : Crotone vs Juventus, 9 February 2017, 00.00 WIB (8 February 18.00 CET)

Monday, July 11, 2016

Browse: Home / / Nicola Leali To Olympiacos

Nicola Leali To Olympiacos


The young keeper has been on countless loan deals since being purchased from Brescia in 2012. He’s been named the top keeper in Serie B when he played for Lanciano and did well individually during his first two years in Serie A.

Despite playing for minnows Frosinone and Cesena in recent years, he’s still regarded as a bright young goalkeeper who can do well on the European stage. At Olympiakos, now that Roberto has left the club, Leali should be able to get Champions League playing time as well.

Speaking to the club’s official media, Leali could hardly contain his excitement of the opportunity.

“I’m very happy to have arrived at such a top club. I can’t be anymore excited for this new adventure. The Champions League? I’ve never played in it, but I think it’s anyone’s dream to play in it. For a winning club like Olympiakos, it will be fundamental. The first game of the season will be in the Champions League, therefore it becomes our top objective.

A message to the fans? I can promise to them that I will give my all for this shirt, I’ll work hard so this team can continue to achieve important goals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...