NEXT MATCH : Serie A Italia : Crotone vs Juventus, 9 February 2017, 00.00 WIB (8 February 18.00 CET)

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Browse: Home / / / Lemina: ‘Juventus are stronger’

Lemina: ‘Juventus are stronger’

Hasil gambar untuk lemina

Mario Lemina believes Juventus’ new signings “strengthened us” but insists he’s not a Paul Pogba replacement.

The midfielder joined the Bianconeri on loan from Marseille last summer, with the transfer made permanent this year.

Following Paul Pogba’s world-record move to Manchester United, the Turin club are looking for a new midfielder, but Lemina impressed against Fiorentina.

“I feel good when I play,” the 22-year-old explained to Sky.

“My priority is to play, whether that’s as a defensive midfielder or an outside midfielder. I have no problems about my role.

“I’m not a replacement for Paul Pogba, he had some great years here and it will be difficult to replace him. We have to do it by focusing on beautiful play and the group that we’ve built.

“The players who have arrived from other teams have strengthened us, I’m thinking about Miralem Pjanic and Gonzalo Higuain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...