NEXT MATCH : Serie A Italia : Crotone vs Juventus, 9 February 2017, 00.00 WIB (8 February 18.00 CET)

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Browse: Home / / / Morata: 'I'd be sad to leave Juve'

Morata: 'I'd be sad to leave Juve'


Alvaro Morata insists his agent did not speak to Real Madrid about his future. “I’d be sad to leave Juventus, but it’s not up to me.”

The striker spent two years in Turin, but Real Madrid have a buy-back option worth €30m and reportedly plan to sell him on at a profit to Chelsea, Arsenal or Manchester United.

That profit will only have grown after he bagged a brace in Spain’s 3-0 win over Turkey at Euro 2016 last night.

“I heard from my agent and he said that the meeting with Real Madrid was purely to discuss Diego Llorente, so they didn’t talk about my situation,” Morata told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I can’t say much to the Juve fans, I’m sorry, but that’s the way it is. I don’t know what the future holds for me.

“All I can say for certain is that I feel at home with Juventus and thank all the fans who continue to send me kind messages. I have many friends in Turin and clearly I’d be sad to leave.

“Juve are one of the biggest clubs in Europe and the biggest in Italy. I am happy there and I am really sorry that I cannot say any more on my future, because it’s not up to me.

“All I can do is continue to wait and do what I am told.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...